Friday, July 29, 2011

Aldi - 7/26/11

I don't go to Aldi much because it is way too far away from my house and not worth the gas. However, I was in the neighborhood running errands, so I had to stop by for a few things. For savings, I use a comparable price that I would find on sale at Publix.

  • Vanilla Icecream - $2.49 (comparable price = $2.99)
  • Cream of Mushroom soup - $.59 (comparable price = $.89)
  • Lemonade - $1.89 (comparable price = $2.5)
  • Broth - $.59 (Comparable price = $.89)
  • Orange Juice - $2.39 (Comparable price = $2.99)
  • Strawberries - $1.69 (Comparable price = $2.50)
  • Total OOP with tax = $10.51, for a comparable savings of $3.12, or 23%

The savings looks low, but keep in mind that I compared to a sales price, so this is very conservative. Also, I didn't have to plan much or bring any coupons. Aldi is a nice break for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment